Align Psychology is always looking for Clinical Psychologists to join our expanding team. We pride ourselves in applying best practice, evidence-based approaches that service our community. We are seeking passionate and motivated Clinical Psychologists and Clinical Registrars, who have experience and training working with children, adolescents and/or adults. We offer part-time contractor positions.
• Full Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia with Clinical endorsement or working towards Clinical endorsement.
• Current ABN (or willing to obtain one).
• Professional indemnity insurance.
• Experience working with a broad spectrum of presentations.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Sound skills in clinical assessment, evidence-based treatment and a range of therapeutic approaches.
• Ability to liaise with referral sources and other agencies as required.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, report writing, and record keeping.
• A non-judgemental, open outlook.
• Passionate about building your career in private practice and experience in your area of interest.
• Experience and training in EMDR, couples and working with ASD is desirable but not essential.
What we offer
• Established relationships with GPs, Community Health, Schools and other providers resulting in regular referrals.
• Align Psychology focuses on client needs, whilst providing a comfortable, welcoming and modern office space for our team.
• Comprehensive and professional administration support including referrals, diary management, access to printing, internet and various therapy resources.
• Regular group peer supervision.
• Flexibility to create the hours and days of work to suit your needs.
• Active participation in profile building of the individual and the practice.
• Align Psychology believes in supporting a lifestyle of family and work balance. We encourage all Psychologists to engage in self-care.